Monday, May 18, 2009

Transcendent Hero

Photobucket
I'm Katie Ann Dotson. I have a family that i barely talk to you and my parents are divorced. I never get to see my dad only at my soccer games and school events. Not having my dad in my life has changed my personality entirely. I use to be happy all the time, and now I'm not as happy as I use to be. I'm still crazy and I love to have fun. My dad taught me how to play soccer since I was three years old and now I have the most amazingest friends, I could ever have, and I love my dad for introducing them to me. I miss my dad a bunch. My life has been better now that I get to see my dad more often than usual. He has made me who I am today. I also got my hobbies from him and he has taught me alot from his experiences. I love my dad for making me who I am today.

1 comment: